rather than him saying

in Bilder suche 27.11.2019 07:40
von Cl11234566 • 361 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers agreed to terms on a two-year contract with quarterback Kellen Clemens and signed inside linebacker Kavell Conner to a three-year contract on Thursday. Clemens will take over for Charlie Whitehurst, who became an unrestricted free agent. Clemens spent the last two seasons with the St. Louis Rams as a backup to starter Sam Bradford. Clemens started the last nine games after Bradford went down with a knee injury, completing 142 of 242 passes for 1,673 yards and eight touchdowns, with seven interceptions. Clemens was selected by the New York Jets in the second round of the 2006 draft. He signed with Washington in 2011, was released at the end of training camp and he later signed with Houston. He was claimed by the Rams after being waived that December. Conner is the second former Colts player to sign with the Chargers in the last three days, joining running back Donald Brown, who signed with the Chargers on Tuesday. Chargers general manager Tom Telesco was with the Colts front office when Conner was drafted in 2010. Conner started 36 of 52 games played in four seasons with the Colts. He had 236 tackles, a sack and two forced fumbles, including a 104-tackle season in 2011 when he played in all 16 games, with 15 starts. Wholesale Yeezy .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. Replica Yeezy . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/. Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. Yeezy 700 Outlet .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. Cheap Yeezy . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts.NEW ORLEANS -- Jimmy Graham insists he isnt miffed about his lack of a contract extension, even as his highlight-reel catches and gaudy statistics put him on track to be one of the best tight ends the NFL has seen. Then again, if Graham were angry, it might not be such a bad thing for the New Orleans Saints. Graham, wholl seek a third-straight 100-yard receiving game when New Orleans (3-0) hosts the Miami Dolphins (3-0) on Monday night, says he thrives on anger on the field. That would explain the force of nature hes resembled in the Saints air attack since Tampa Bays attempts to intimidate him backfired so badly a couple weeks ago. You can watch the game on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. "If somebody hits me big, you can probably tell Im probably jabbering a few things back at him, telling him that, Im going to be here all day," the 6-foot-7, 265-pound Graham said. "I find it as a challenge and I invite all of it. ... It gets me angry, which is good." In helping the Saints to victories over the Buccaneers and Cardinals in Weeks 2 and 3, Graham made 19 catches for 313 yards and three touchdowns. Much of that production came after Graham was folded backward on a penalized blast to his head by Tampa Bays Ahmad Black. What looked at first like a knockout blow produced an opposite result. Now, stopping Graham has become the problem of another Florida team. "His production over the last two weeks has been off the charts," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. "He obviously has great size and weight. He seems to be a natural running down the field and going up and catching the ball. He can catch the ball in traffic. He can catch the ball when he gets hit. He has excellent concentration and hands. His size and length are an issue, and its a concern when you go play him." Many Miami sports fans are familiar with Grahams character and toughness. He was abandoned as a child before being adopted by a woman who counselled Grahams youth group at a North Carolina church. The stability his adoptive mother provided helped him earn a basketball scholarship to Miami. He was a physical power forward, and now offers a self-effacing smile while describing himself as a player who had more fouls tthan points.dddddddddddd He thrived as a student and athlete at Miami, and Hurricanes fans, including university president and former Clinton cabinet member Donna Shalala, held him up as an inspiration. Football coaches saw his ability to run the floor and grab rebounds, and figured hed make a great tight end. He gave it a shot in 2009, his final year of NCAA eligibility, and Saints scouts werent the only ones who noticed. He could have become a Dolphin if Saints coach Sean Payton hadnt taken Graham off the market in the third round of the 2010 draft. Paytons mentor and former boss, Bill Parcells, was an executive with Miami at the time and had his eye on Graham. "I do remember 30 seconds after the selection, getting a phone call from Parcells," Payton said, adding he could tell Graham was someone Parcells targeted. "That makes you feel good, rather than him saying, What did you take him for? To Jimmys credit, hes come in and his transition has been fairly quick with maybe the lack of experience that a lot of players would have in college." Since 2011 (including playoffs) Graham leads NFL tight ends with 219 catches for 2,808 yards, and leads NFC tight ends with 27 TDs. His numbers might have been even better if not for a wrist injury that led to what would be considered a down year by Grahams standards in 2012: 85 catches, 982 yards, nine TDs. "It feels good to be healthy. I cant lie about that," Graham said. "This off-season is the hardest that Ive worked in not only rehab but just on little things -- you know -- film room. But I think more than anything, Im playing with more emotion than I ever have." The Saints want to lock down Graham long term, but general manager Mickey Loomis tends to be a deliberate and patient negotiator. The Saints could use the franchise tag to prevent Graham from leaving. Graham could have held out, but noticed a collective sense of purpose at Saints headquarters as Payton returned from his 2012 bounty ban, and he wanted to be part of it. And like quarterback Drew Brees in 2011, Graham has faith the Saints will ultimately treat him right. "For me, it really is all football," Graham said. "Im a very hungry player right now." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen