Homme Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Blanche Pas Cher

in Bilder suche 09.04.2019 05:02
von gsnoopy520 • 608 Beiträge

PARIS Hydro Flask Coffee Pas Cher , Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- France's Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius on Saturday congratulated on Beijing's victory over the bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.

"I extend my congratulations to Beijing as the city's been elected to host the 2022 Winter Olympics," said Fabius in a statement.

"The exceptional mobilization of the Chinese authorities, as well as the professionalism and success of the 2008 Olympics, have contributed to this choice.

"I wish every success to the Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games and I am sure they will effectively promote universal values held by sport Hydro Flask 10 OZ Wine Tumbler Pas Cher ," he added.

In the 128th session of the International Olympic Committee held in Kuala Lumpar, Beijing beat Kazakhstan's Almaty on Friday in a two-candidate race, winning 44 votes against 40.

The Chinese capital thus becomes the first city in history to host both summer and winter Games.

Just five weeks ago, Paris Hydro Flask 18 OZ Wide Mouth Pas Cher , which last hosted the Olympics in 1924, officially announced to bid for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.

The French capital narrowly missed out to London for staging the 2012 Games, following failed bids for the 2008 and 1992 editions respectively to Barcelona and Beijing.

The IOC will decide on the shorlist of the candidate cities in 2016, before selecting the host city in summer 2017.

NAGANO Hydro Flask 32 OZ Wide Mouth Pas Cher , Japan, June 7 (Xinhua) -- China lost to Japan 58-76 here on Wednesday, finishing fourth place at the 2017 East Asia Basketball Association (EABA) Championship for Men.

Japan took the lead early and built a 26-9 advantage before entering into the second quarter.

China focused on defense and cut the gap 20-35 at half break, but failed to even the score after a more or less tied second half Hydro Flask 40 OZ Wide Mouth Pas Cher , with Japan leading the third quarter 22-21 and the fourth quarter 19-17.

Chinese player Zhao Yanhao scored a game-high 20 points, and Hu Jinqiu contributed 14 points

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen