in the second half to win the tie.Were

in Live strame 03.12.2019 02:39
von jinshuiqian0713 • 965 Beiträge

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas defenders George Selvie and Orlando Scandrick have been fined by the NFL for hits in the Cowboys loss to Chicago. Scandrick said Wednesday was docked $21,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Bears receiver Brandon Marshall. The cornerback drew an unnecessary roughness penalty on the first play of the fourth quarter Monday night. Selvie was fined for a hit below the knees against Chicago quarterback Josh McCown in the second quarter. The defensive end was penalized for roughing the passer. Selvie didnt specify the amount but said he planned to appeal the fine. The Bears scored on their first eight possessions in a 45-28 victory that knocked the Cowboys out of first place in the NFC East. Rajon Rondo Jersey . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. DeMarcus Cousins Lakers Jersey . The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/1831j-...sey-lakers.html. Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. LeBron James Jersey . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Gary Payton Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight.LONDON - West Brom thrashed fifth-tier Gateshead 7-0 in Tony Pulis first game as manager in the FA Cup third round on Saturday, while seventh-tier Blyth surrendered a two-goal lead to lose 3-2 against second-division Birmingham.Striker Saido Berahino fired four goals at The Hawthorns for West Brom, including a hat trick in 11 minutes.He volleyed the opener into the roof of the net in the 42nd, curled a tremendous shot beyond goalkeeper Adam Bartlett in the 46th, and completed his treble in the 53rd when he converted a cross from Chris Baird.Berahino got his fourth in the last minute after Chris Brunt, Victor Anichebe and James Morrison added their names onto the scoresheet in a ruthless display from the Premier League side.Until the first goal went in, we looked a little bit nervous, Pulis said, before heaping praise on Berahino. Hes obviously a very, very talented kid. I am looking forward to working with him.In a competition renowned for lower-league sides emerging victorious, Blyth looked set to overcome a five-tier difference and cause the upset of the day against Birmingham when captain Robbie Dale scored twice in six first-hallf minutes.ddddddddddddMore than 3,600 were packed into Blyths park, and they gave their team a standing ovation at halftime, with the prospect of making the fourth round for only the second time in their 116-year history.Then Birmingham exceeded Blyths quick double-strike with three goals in six minutes in the second half to win the tie.Were disappointed, but if someone had said before the game we were going to lose 3-2 and have a chance in the final minute we might have taken it, Blyth manager Tom Wade said.Dale, a barman in a side which also featured a taxi driver and plumber, wasnt looking forward to working on Sunday.I am due to open up at half past 11 on Sunday morning, Dale said. I asked the gaffer (manager) if I could do a shorter shift because I didnt know what mood I will be in today. (But) after a couple of goals I am planning to have a good night.Elsewhere, Swansea avoided embarrassment by routing fourth-tier Tranmere 6-2, with Bafetimbi Gomis spearheading its attack with two goals.Leicester beat fellow Premier League side Newcastle 1-0. A first-half header from forward Leonardo Ulloa was the difference. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen