welcome Jesse aboard as our new head coach

in Bilder suche 13.11.2019 06:15
von Cl11234566 • 361 Beiträge

INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe is getting used to sharing the podium with her siblings. Two weeks after winning gold in Sochi alongside her sister Chloe -- who won silver at the Games -- Justine again placed first in competition, this time at a moguls World Cup event on Saturday while her other sister, Maxime, placed third. "Its awesome. Im so proud of Maxime," the 19-year-old Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "Shes achieved so many great things and she really improved her skiing this year. Everyone sees it now and its great. "Whichever sister is next to me, Im always proud and happy for them." Justine Dufour-Lapointe earned 23.41 points on the final run while Maxime took 22.67. American Heather McPhie placed second with 22.99 points. On the mens side, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., and Mikael Kingsbury of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., won silver and bronze, respectively. American Bradley Wilson took gold while defending two-time Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., finished fourth. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who watched her sisters win Olympic medals while finishing 12th in Sochi, said shes cherishing this moment. "Its my first podium that I share with one of my sisters and hopefully there will be a lot more of these," the 25-year-old said. "I was so happy with my own run. My sisters do what they do and Im always happy for their success." The sisters stayed in Sochi to take in the rest of the Olympic festivities before travelling to Japan. They wont be back in Canada until later this month for the national championships at the Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.C. Despite her busy schedule following the Olympics, however, Justine Dufour-Lapointe says she doesnt need any help to stay motivated. "Coming here to Japan I was a little bit tired and homesick, but when I get out on the course and see the crowd full of happy people, I have no choice but to enjoy it," she said. "I have this feeling of fun and happiness back after so many emotions (at the Olympic Games) and it felt good." Gagnon, who finished just off the Olympic podium in fourth place, secured silver with 24.25 points in the mens moguls. He scored high on a cork-1080, which he saved for his final jump. "The bottom there was tricky but Im really happy with my run," he said. Kingsbury earned 23.88 points en route to his third-place finish. Though he was first after qualification, he made a mistake on the landing of his 1080 which, he says, cost him some points. "At the end, its another podium and I feel good," Kingsbury said. The 21-year-old won silver in Sochi, behind Bilodeau. "It was one of my dreams just to be at the Olympics and get a medal, but I want to win the gold so thats my motivation," Kingsbury said. "I want to work hard, I want to be the best, I want to win as many (medals) as I can and be the greatest in the history of the sport. "I love the sport and even though I was on the podium at the Olympics, Im still hungry to win." Cheap Off White Air Max 90 . PETERSBURG, Fla. Off White Air Max 90 Wholesale . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outle...2019-cheap.html. Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential Triple Black .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. Wholesale Air Max 90 Ultra Se . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4.Harrison, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Red Bull New York has tabbed Jesse Marsch as the clubs new head coach on the same day the team fired former boss Mike Petke. Marsch coached the expansion Montreal Impact to 12 wins in the clubs inaugural season in 2012, the most wins for an expansion franchise in MLS since 1998. The 41-year-old Marsch also served as an assistant to United States national team head coach Bob Bradley during the 2010 World Cup and 2011 Gold Cup. On behalf of the New York Red Bulls, Id like to welcome Jesse aboard as our new head coach, said sporting director Ali Curtis. Were excited to bring someone on who has both MLS and US Mens national team coaching experience and we strongly bellieve he is the right candidate to lead our team going forward.dddddddddddd During his 14-year playing career, Marsch won three MLS Cups and four U.S. Open Cups while featuring for D.C. United, Chicago Fire and Chivas USA, while he also earned two caps for the U.S. national team. Im honored to be joining a franchise like the New York Red Bulls and I want to thank the organization for this opportunity, said Marsch. Im excited to get going with our players and sporting staff as we prepare for the 2015 season. New York captured the Supporters Shield in 2013 under Petke, and the club reached the Eastern Conference final last term after finishing fourth in the East during the regular season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen