spent the last two seasons as the Cardinals

in Bilder suche 07.11.2019 06:24
von Cl11234566 • 361 Beiträge

BAROLO, Italy -- Rigoberto Uran won the 12th stage of the Giro dItalia and took the overall lead on Thursday. The Colombian was 57 seconds behind Cadel Evans going into the stage, then won the 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo in under an hour, and Evans finished 1 minute, 34 seconds behind in third. "Its incredible, Im really surprised. I didnt think that I would win it. I cannot believe I won the stage and took the pink jersey," Uran said. "I worked a lot on my time trial, spending time in the wind tunnel over the winter, but today surpassed my expectations. "Its too early to say the race is over. We still have not raced the hardest mountains yet. The most difficult part of the Giro is still to come." Uran took the pink jersey off Evans to lead the Australian by 37 seconds. "I saw Uran coming into form," Evans said, "but I honestly did not expect him to have such an amazing time trial. Of course, I had hoped to have done better myself. The time trial course suited me well, but as I said yesterday, the verdict is on the road. "My position is good tactically. It is going to be interesting." Diego Ulissi led for most of the day and looked on course for a third stage victory in the race but had to settle for second after Uran beat the Italian cyclists time by 1:17. Overall, Rafal Majka was third, 1:52 behind Uran. Thomas de Gendt was one of the early leaders and was in front for a long time as he was one of the last cyclists to complete the stage on dry roads. Later cyclists struggled in the rain, and there was even thunder and lightning at the finish. There was a scare when Tobias Ludvigsson misjudged a corner on the technical descent and went flying over a barrier, landing hard after a short drop. He lay prone for several minutes but was later seen sitting up before being taken to hospital. The weather abated and the roads were beginning to dry out again when Ulissi came flying out of the starting gates. He crossed the line 50 seconds ahead of De Gendt, who eventually finished eighth. Fridays 13th stage is a mainly flat, 158-kilometre (98-mile) leg from Fossano to Rivarolo Canavese. Cheap Nike Air Max Canada . Re-signed by the club to a one-year, two-way (NHL/AHL) contract on July 5, Bass appeared in three preseason games with Columbus prior to breaking a bone in his hand on Sept. Nike Air Max Canada Replica . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air...0-womens.html.C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. Nike Air Max 95 Canada . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season. Nike Air Max Fury Canada . -- Two out of three aint bad.Todd Bowles will be the next head coach of the New York Jets. ESPNs Adam Schefter first reported on Tuesday night that the Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator has agreed to a four-year contract with the Jets. Bowles, 51, has spent the last two seasons as the Cardinals defensive coordinator after coming over from the Philadelphia Eagles, where he worked in the same capacity in 2012. After an eight-year playing career as a safety with the Washington Redskins and San Francisco 49ers, Bowles began his coaching career with the Green Bay Packers in 1995 as player personnel staff.dddddddddddd A native of Elizabethtown, New Jersey, Bowles has also coached with the Cleveland Browns and Dallas Cowboys. In 2011, Bowles was interim head coach of the Miami Dolphins upon the firing of Tony Sparano. Bowles has previous experience with the Jets, serving as defensive backs coach in 2000 under coach Al Groh. The Jets finished this past season at 4-12, last in the AFC East. At seasons end, they parted ways with head coach Rex Ryan, who was subsequently hired by their divisional-rival Buffalo Bills. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen