Serving for the match at 5-4, Kvitova

in Sonstiges 06.11.2019 04:00
von Cl11234566 • 361 Beiträge

Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - David Perron scored the lone goal of the shootout as the Edmonton Oilers ended a nine-game losing streak with a 3-2 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday. Each team had a good chance to score in the shootout before Perrons winner. Jordan Eberle, Edmontons second shooter, made several moves before Jonathan Quicks glove stuffed his offering at the goal line. Tyler Toffoli followed for the Kings, but his shot rang off the right post. Perron ended the skills competition in the fourth round as he moved the puck from his forehand to his backhand and quickly lifted it over Quicks pad for the game-winner. Matt Hendricks and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored in regulation and Ben Scrivens made 37 saves in his 100th career game for the Oilers, who won their first game since a 2-1 win over San Jose on Dec. 7. Drew Doughty and Jake Muzzin lit the lamp for Los Angeles, which has dropped three of its last four. Quick stopped 19 shots in defeat. USA Soccer Jerseys China . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/. - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning. USA Soccer Gear . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Stitched USA Soccer Jerseys . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill.DOHA, Qatar -- Top-seeded Li Na, playing her first match since winning the Australian Open last month, beat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-1, 5-7, 6-2 in the second round at the Qatar Open on Wednesday. Third-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic outlasted Venus Williams of the United States 6-2, 2-6, 7-6 (7) in a match lasting 2 hours, 32 minutes. Li raced to a 5-0 lead in the opening set but couldnt keep her momentum going in the second when, at 5-5, Rybarikova won the next two games. With a 3-2 lead in the decider, Li won the final three games of the match. The 48th-ranked Williams wasted a match point in the third set tiebreaker. "I put myself in a great position to win the match, which for me is the positive that I take out of this match,"; said Williams, who was leading the set 4-1 and had three break points on Kvitovas serve in the sixth game, but couldnt secure the 5-1 advantage.dddddddddddd Kvitova, playing her first match since being upset in the Australian Open first round, refused to give in. "I felt more confident on the court and was really fighting hard for every ball," Kvitova said. Serving for the match at 5-4, Kvitova squandered one match point at 40-30, and then double-faulted away the game. Also, second-seeded and three-time tournament semifinalist Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland defeated Sorana Cirstea of Romania 7-5, 6-0. Angelique Kerber (6), Caroline Wozniacki (8), Ana Ivanovic (9) and Samantha Stosur (12) all lost their second round matches on Wednesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen