There are more ways than ever

in Bilder suche 31.10.2019 03:35
von Cl11234566 • 361 Beiträge

For the third straight month, Sam Reinhart is atop TSN Scout Craig Buttons list of draft eligible players. The Kootenay Ice centre ranks fifth in WHL scoring with 34 points, including nine goals and 25 assists. The 18-year-old from Vancouver, B.C. is in his fourth season with the Ice and is an early favourite to go first overall in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft. Behind Reinhart, the OHLs Aaron Ekblad and Sam Bennett retain the second and third spots, respectively, from last months rankings. Ekblad is producing almost a point a game as a defenceman with seven goals and 11 assists in 19 games with the Barrie Colts. Bennett, a centre for the Kingston Frontenacs, has 11 goals and 13 assists in 18 games. Oshawa Generals winger Michael Dal Colle moves up four spots to number four on Buttons list while Kasperi Kapanen of Kalpa in Finland falls three spots to eighth. Dal Colle of Woodbridge, Ont. is second in OHL scoring behind Connor Brown with 37 points. William Nylander, Adrian Kempe and Anton Karlsson, all of Sweden, remain in the top 10 at five, six and seven, respectively. Forward Brendan Perlini of the Niagara Ice Dogs moves into the top 10 at number nine. He has 13 goals and 18 assists in 20 games. Defenceman Haydn Fleury of the Red Deer Rebels also moves into the top 10. The 17-year-old from Carlyle, Sask. has three goals and 10 assists in 20 games. Nick Schmaltz of the United States Hockey League moves up eight spots to number 14. The centre has 12 points (five goals, seven assists) in 10 games. For Craig Buttons final list click here (http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649). Fake Jordan . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Air Jordan Outlet .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury. https://www.jordanchina.us/. "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. Air Jordan Discount . -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins. Clearance Air Jordan Store . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said.Adam Scott believes a confident mind-set can be the difference for him as he chases his second Masters title at Augusta this week. Scott claimed the first, and only, major championship win of his career at Augusta National in 2013, becoming the first Australian to get his hands on the famous green jacket. The 35-year-old has won twice on the PGA Tour this season, claiming victories at the Honda Classic and WGC-Cadillac Championship, and he believes a positive mentality can help him achieve success at the Masters once more. There are more ways than ever to follow The Masters this year on Sky Sportts I honestly feel you have to see it happening for it to happen and that was probably the difference in my career before I won a major, Scott told Sky Sports.dddddddddddd Then all of a sudden, I started playing better in the majors and eventually won the Masters because I started seeing it happening. Scott was crowned Masters champion in 2013 I think have to believe that I am going to win this week and that no one has a chance.He added: Its huge coming in with confidence to any major, certainly here because you need your game to be on point. Masters week on Sky All four days and much more live on Sky Sports Its hard to just find it on the week and find that confidence that you need to hold up to the four days of the tests of the Masters. So, preparations have been really good, confidence is high and it is up to me to execute now. Also See: Flashback: Wales Augusta win WATCH: Warne v KP at Augusta Masters TV guide on Sky Woods to miss Masters ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen