left in the second gave Boston a

in Bilder suche 23.10.2019 03:58
von jinshuiqian0713 • 965 Beiträge

FRISCO, Texas -- Mauro Diaz scored in the 84th minute to lead unbeaten FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over Portland Timbers on Saturday night. Dallas 10 points leads Major League Soccer. Dallas (3-0-1) is off to its best start since 2006, where it also logged 10 points through the first four games. "Weve started well and were happy," first-year Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. "We know where we are and we dont want to think too much about what we have not done before. Were developing a culture of taking it one game at a time, without giving importance to what happened last season or what will happen. " Portland (0-1-3), in its fourth MLS season, is off to its worst start in its young history. The teams played the second half with 10 men apiece after Portland left back Michael Harrington and Dallas right winger Je-Vaughn Watson were ejected for an off-the-ball fight with about five minutes left in the first half. The decision ended Harringtons streak of 1,749 consecutive minutes played for Portland. Head referee Storin Stoica told a pool reporter that the pair was ejected after Watson struck Harrington and the defender retaliated. "It was basically just a little shoving match," Harrington said. "Me and Watson were running out (during a goal kick). He kind of took a little push at me -- Im not sure why -- and I kind of just pushed him back. It wasnt anything too serious." Watson echoed Harringtons thoughts. "There was nothing there to give a red card for," said Watson, who picked up his third career red card. "Soccer is a competitive sport. He was pulling on me and I was pulling on him, so it was on the ball the first time, so I dont see thats a red card. I was saying before he gave the red card, I was saying, if youre going to do something, thats a warning. Thats not a red card." Dallas went ahead in the third minute of first-half stoppage time on a Blas Perez header, but the Timbers tied it in the 67th minute when Dallas defender Matt Hedges deflected a Maximiliano Urruti pass into his own net. The Timbers outshot Dallas 15-9, including 10-5 in the second half, but it was Diazs late effort that won the game. After the ball fell to him near the top of the box, he dribbled to his right, and then fired a right-footed shot across his body and past the outstretched hands of Timbers goalkeeper Andrew Weber. "We had chances to go (up) 2-1," Portland coach Caleb Porter said. "At the end of the day I credit Mauro Diaz, who pulled off a play. Players win games. He pulled off a play and that was the difference in the game." Fake Mariners Jerseys .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. Stitched Mariners Jerseys . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. https://www.cheapmariners.com/. -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. Seattle Mariners Shirts . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. Seattle Mariners Pro Shop . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks.BOSTON -- John Tavares scored 32 seconds into the third period and added a power-play goal with 6:43 left as the New York Islanders rallied for a 5-3 win over the Boston Bruins on Tuesday night. Frans Nielsen also scored twice, Kyle Okposo had a goal and two assists, and Thomas Vanek had a pair of assists for the Islanders, who scored four straight goals after falling behind 3-1 with 8:02 left in the second. Evgeni Nabokov stopped 31 shots, and Tavares added two assists as New York scored four power-play goals against the Bruins, who entered with the third-best penalty kill in the NHL. Boston gave New York repeated opportunities, and the Islanders capitalized for their fourth straight road win. The Bruins appeared to be in command after Patrice Bergeron and Zdeno Chara scored 25 seconds apart to put Boston up 3-1 midway through the second period. The momentum dissolved quickly as Boston spent most of the final four minutes trying to kill penalties. Okposos power-play goal with three seconds left in the second period tied it 3-3. Tavares gave New York its first lead with a tough-angle wrist shot 32 seconds into the third. Nielsen started the comeback on a one-timer from the slot with 3:30 left in the second to pull New York within 3-2, scoring his second power-play goal of the game. The Bruins were back at full-strength for all of three seconds before the Islanders went right back on the power play when Milan Lucic was called for cross-checking during the faceoff.dddddddddddd. Boston killed that penalty, but gave New York another opportunity when a clearing attempt by goalie Tuukka Rask went over the glass for a delay-of-game penalty with 41 seconds left in the period. Okposos wrist shot just seconds before the horn sent the game into the third tied at 3-3. Tavares sealed the Islanders win later in the period. Bergerons power-play goal with 7:27 left in the second gave Boston a 2-1 lead, which Chara added to 25 seconds later with a slap shot from the point. It was the 10th goal of the season for both Boston veterans. Nielsen tied it with a power-play goal 5:56 into the second on a one-timer from the top of the right circle off a crossing pass from Tavares. The goal came just 24 seconds after Matt Bartkowski was called for holding. David Krejci broke a scoreless tie 5:25 into the game for his 100th NHL goal on a rebound off a shot by Jarome Iginla. NOTES: The Islanders finished 4-for-8 on the power play. ... Okposo, who assisted on Nielsens first goal, extended his point streak to seven games. ... Reilly Smith assisted on Bergerons goal, giving him 17 for the season. ... Chara returned after missing one game with an undisclosed injury. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen