o easily stopped him with his effecti

in Suchen ohne ohne 29.09.2019 09:07
von jinshuiqian0713 • 965 Beiträge

Despite playing the night before, the Ducks were the better team on Sunday, a night where the Winnipeg Jets fans said goodbye to Teemu Selanne. The former Jets superstar played his final regular season game in "a city that took me in like I was one of their own." "This is a special place," Selanne said after the morning skate at MTS Centre. As for the game, perhaps the quote from goaltender Ondrej Pavelec on the TSN Jets post game show summed it up best: "They deserved to win the game." For the third straight game the Jets were badly outshot in the first period (15-7 in Edmonton, 18-7 Friday and 15-6 against the Ducks). The Jets have given up 38, 36 and 33 shots in the three games they have played. "We rely on Pav too much," commented Zach Bogosian, who had the misfortune of falling on the play that led to the game-winning goal. Bogosian saw the puck slow up enough to negate what could have been an icing call (Daniel Winnik thought it was going to be). As Bogosian planted for a quick pass up ice, down he went, the puck gently sliding to Corey Perry who was alone in front of Pavelec. It was Perrys 42nd career game-winner. Despite getting outplayed in the first, two goals by Andrew Ladd had the Jets in front 2-1 after one. It was Ladds 14th career multiple-goal game. It marked the first time in three games the Jets scored first, but it only took 1:10 for Mathieu Perreault to tie it. The second period was fairly even until the final six minutes when the Ducks cranked it up, giving the Jets all sorts of trouble in their own end. After killing off a penalty it appeared the Jets would escape with the one goal lead, but Andrew Cogliano redirected a Saku Koivu shot to tie the game at 19:55. The game remained tied until the winner by Perry at 14:29. The Jets could never get set up in the Ducks zone for a late game push. Face-offs and shots off-target are two areas of concern, but for Coach Claude Noel there were others. "Turnovers, breakout was poor, didnt win too many battles, bad decisions, have to defend better," were among the criticisms from the Coach. "Pavelec was our best player. Hes been superb in all three games. We didnt deserve to win the game." "We have a lot of work to do. When you dont start with the puck, youre chasing. Face-offs are a reflection of your battle level. You cant give up as many shots and chances as we have. They were energized we werent." The Jets return to game action Thursday in Minnesota (Live on TSN Jets and TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg at 8pm ct), then are back home for games against Dallas on Friday and New Jersey on Sunday. The Jets are in a stretch of eight of nine at home. Notes: Sundays loss means the franchise has yet to start a season with three straight wins. The Thursday/Friday games mark the first of 10 back-to-back situations the Jets have on this years schedule. Grant Clitsome saw his first game action after coming off the injured reserve. As a result Adam Pardy was reassigned to St. Johns. Anthony Peluso also saw his first action, while Chris Thorburn was a scratch. The Jets were 1-3 on the power play and 4-4 on the penalty kill. The Jets have had two-goal scorers in every game this season. Michael Frolik in Edmonton, Devin Setoguchi against L.A. and Ladd tonight. Tobias Enstrom and Bryan Little have recorded points in all three games. MLB Jerseys From China . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. MLB Jerseys 2020 Online . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/.5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. MLB Jerseys 2020 . The Toronto Argonauts running back hurt his left ankle during the teams practice Friday afternoon at Rogers Centre. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . In the late match, Shinji Okazaki scored two goals to pace Mainz to a 3-2 victory at Werder Bremen. Goals from Milan Badelj, Maximilian Beister and Hakan Calhanoglu ended Hamburgs two-match losing run and kept Hannover winless in seven games. OBERHAUSEN, Germany -- Wladimir Klitschko toyed with Alex Leapai and knocked him out in the fifth round to retain his four heavyweight belts on Saturday. Klitschko, taller with a longer reach, controlled the fight at will, scoring with left jabs and straight rights with hardly any opposition from the Samoan-born Australian. Leapai went down when he was hit with a left-right combination. He got up but Klitschko put him away for good with 58 seconds left in the fifth. "Glory to Ukraine," Klitschko said after his one-sided win. Klitschko recorded his 53rd KO in 62 wins, with three defeats. Leapai dropped to 30-5, with three draws. In his 25th world championship fight, Klitschko retained his WBA and IBF heavyweight belts, plus the minor WBO and IBO versions. Leapai, the first Australian challenger in 106 years, never had a chance. The only time he ever got close to the bigger Ukrainian was just before getting floored in the fifth. He took an eight count in the first round, although he claimed to have slipped. Leapais only chance was to try to get inside, buut Klitschko easily stopped him with his effective jab.ddddddddddddLeapai appeared to finally hit Klitschko in the fifth but the champion replied with a barrage and put the Australian down. Leapai got up but was clearly shaken, and Klitschko finished him off with a huge right to the jaw. "It wasnt easy, my head was in Ukraine and what is going on there. I hope there is no war and people dying. I am proud of my people," Klitschko said. Klitschkos elder brother, Vitali, who has retired from boxing to run for political office in Kyiv and who has been one of the leading opposition figures in Ukraine, was in Wladimirs corner as usual. Vitalis wife, Natalia, sang the Ukraine national anthem before the fight. "It was textbook fighting by Wladimir. He did not make a mistake," Vitali said. Leapai, a delivery truck driver, said it was time to "go back to the gym." "I tried to take the fight to him and it didnt work. I am all right, I was waiting for my opportunity but he is a champion and a great fighter," Leapai said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Chloej00023
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2899 Themen und 2901 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen